dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

3.07.2005

All Hail To The Kings

who are :

the answer . . . Kings Of Leon.

I was fortunate to be able to experience these vigorous young lads from Tennessee last night at the Beaumont Club. Though the lead singers voice gave out after 4 songs and had to end the show just an hour into it, they more than made up for a lack of quantity with their skull splitting, chest cavity breaking rock-n-roll. These guys are good, real good. I can’t imagine a night of them and U2; the sweet chariot can take me home after that.

"The Kings of Leon are my new f * * * ing favorite band" - Noel Gallagher, drunk guy in Oasis.

|| doug, 23:38

2 Comments:

The guy on the left appears to have a serious Joey Ramone complex... Come to think of it, when I opened this page, I thought it _was_ the Ramones for the first split second. Glad you liked 'em.
Blogger timsamoff, at 8/3/05 08:17  
AND... They're website works an awful lot like my old one (at http://www.sense-datum.org/index2.htm ). Huh.
Blogger timsamoff, at 8/3/05 08:20  

Post a Comment