dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

2.16.2005

Emerging Black Dog

I was really moved by this blog post from Jason.

I think this is something most, if not all, of us in varying ways can relate to. Coming from someone who has devoted the majority of my adult life in trying to figure out what it looks like to know and follow Jesus; all the while studying and providing mental health counseling, I find this conversation very refreshing and encouraging. This type of 'nakedness', in my opinion, is necessary for the pursuit of living a healthy mental, emotional, and spiritual life.

Thank you Jason for emboldening me to strip down and hopefully get to a similar place of living 'naked’ for the sake of healthier relationships and enhanced life experiences.

|| doug, 12:41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment