dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

12.22.2005

Seriously, get this sweater off of me

Sure we've bought our dog the occassional sweater, and ok so we buy posh 'homemade' dog food. I just hope we haven't crossed this line. If so, I will need the name of a good pet shrink to mend some fences between a certain dog and her owners.

I mean it, I feel ridiculous. Get it off.

Lady, just because your boyfriend doesn’t want to settle down, doesn’t mean you should pretend that I’m a real baby in hopes that he’ll play along in your twisted game of “house”. I promise you’re scaring him off, and it makes you look insane. Think about it, you dress me like a Gap employee and tote me around like a damned fashion accessory.
|| doug, 16:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment