dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

7.09.2005

WANTED : An Inexpensive Grease Monkey

Both of our cars are making some seriously annoying grinding-squeaking-screaching sounds from the wheel area. My uneducated guess would say it has something to do with the brakes and/or wheels (yes, I am a genius).

Anyway, the mechanic I have always gone to, my parents always go to, etc. is nowhere close to me and is pretty darn expensive. Distance and cost are not my favorite friends. So do any of you (all 5 of you that read my blog) know of a good and inexpensive mechanic in the metro area (closer to downtown preferred) ?

Thanks for your help. For the time being my walking shoes are going to get a workout. Ah, who am I kidding, no they won't.
|| doug, 14:50

5 Comments:

that mechanic looks gay.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/7/05 01:17  
takes one to know one.
Blogger doug, at 10/7/05 01:19  
Not very close to you (closer to us), but Hyde Park Auto is great (on 39th, about two blocks west of Main).
Blogger timsamoff, at 10/7/05 08:09  
thank you Tim for actually offering some assitance and advise.
Blogger doug, at 10/7/05 15:28  
listen here jacklick, i think i gave you the name of someone quite good and trustworthy via IM....

hope the concert was good.

the mechanic still looks gay.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/7/05 00:08  

Post a Comment