dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

6.17.2008

Beantown Beatdown


BIGGEST TURN-AROUND IN NBA HISTORY
06-07: 24 wins 58 loses
07-08: 66 wins 16 loses

BIGGEST BLOW OUT IN A NBA CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING GAME
131-92 (39 points)

NBA LEADING 17th CHAMPIONSHIP

FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP WON IN BOSTON IN 22 YEARS (last time Celtics won the NBA championship)


As ecstatic as I am about 2 of 'my teams' winning national championships this year (Jayhawks + Celtics), I would trade them in a heartbeat for either the Chiefs or Royals to win one as well . . . a dreamer can dream can't he ???

(and yes Jason, I would trade ALL OF THAT for just one Cubs World Series Championship before I die, after I die I won't really care about that or much of anything else . . . 2008 Anno Catuli !!!)

|| doug, 23:35

1 Comments:

you'd trade all four for a cubs world series win, right?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/6/08 01:18  

Post a Comment