dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

5.24.2005

Welcome Back Griffins

I love this show. I really love this show. For some reason, I didn't watch it before FOX cancelled it a few years ago. However, since the Cartoon Network started showing it in syndication on Adult Swim . . . I have never been the same. I have my DVR set to record it every single time it comes on; morning , noon, and night. It is that good.

I guess I am not alone.

For the past few years since FOX cancelled it, hundreds of thousands of fans flooded Fox with complaints and petitions (nothing new for FOX) wanting the show back. For once, the execs listened.

- sunday nights / 8:00pm / FOX (new episodes)

- every weekday night / 10:30pm / cartoon network (classics)


|| doug, 21:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment