dougs digs

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

12.25.2004

A Blog Is Born On Christmas Day

This is my first step into the "Blog World", kinda overdo considering the ridiculous number of other blogs I read and post on. I don't really have much to say right now, but I probably shouldn't have my first blog be completely empty. So, here goes nothing. . .

Ok, so I'm sitting here watching the Christmas Eve @ St. Peters Basilica TV special and I am amazed The Pope looks as well as he does. Considering his ripe old age and failing health, he looks like he could wrestle a bear (or at least walk unassisted, whichever). Besides The Popes better-than-usual presence and the awesome grandeur of St. Peters Basilica, this is actually really boring. Thank God for the English speaking translators / play-by-play commentators or else I would be drooling on myself with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head. I need to stop watching that, stop blogging this, and start wrapping my wifes and parents gifts . . . yea @ 2:13am on Xmas morning, better late than never.

Well, I hope you all will enjoy my blog. If you like me, you will like my blog. If you don't like me (is that possible?), you will still like my blog ! ! ! Feedback is always wanted and needed. Remember I am new at this, so be gentle, I'm fragile.

Good night, merry Christmas, and be well.
|| doug, 02:13

3 Comments:

So far, I am drooling on myself with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head... But I do have high hopes for your Blog... Too high? We'll see.

Welcome to the blogosphere, yo.

:)
Blogger timsamoff, at 5/1/05 15:35  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger doug, at 5/1/05 15:57  
thank you Tim, you are the wind beneath my wings ! ! !
Blogger doug, at 5/1/05 17:00  

Post a Comment